Breif and initial reactions


Brief and Initial Reactions

  For my media studies coursework, I was asked to create an opening to a thriller movie. I think the thriller genre is an absolutely fantastic genre and a genre that could go in many different ways. 
  In addition, I would like to create a mystery thriller as I feel like these are more likely to make the audience feel drawn to the movie. I would create a sense of fantasy within the opening, so a dystopian theme would lie throughout. 
  These themes within the thriller genre would inevitably create a large amount of suspense within the piece. This will therefore make the introduction much more interesting and eye-catching.
  I will need to conduct a large amount of research to successfully make my movie opening, this research will be beneficial for reaching my desired outcome and will create the desired effects I want my work to have on the audience. 
  Throughout my blog, I will be conducting research on
  • Other genres
  • Codes and Conventions
  • Thriller directors and other people in the thriller film industry
  • Mise en Scene
  • Audience research
I will also be conducting a lot of other research and I will add to this list, I will be documenting my progress throughout and using this blog space to show my progress and improvement.


  

Comments

Popular Posts